Sunday 21 June 2015

Lavender Diamonds

Hi!
This mani is a third or fourth take on geometric diamonds mani, this time I chose purple tones. I love how easy yet effective this design is! I have a tutorial right here, so you can give it a try yourself.

The base for this design was Nubar #loveit (above), and I'm wearing Rimmel 312 Ultra Violet on the other three (or six) nails.


I do consider this design easy to do but it still takes so much time! So it's perfect for like one or two accent nails on each hand. I made all ten nails once and believe me, you don't want to do that if you don't have like 4 hours to waste :D.

Anyway, hope you like this and definitely let me know if you try this design, I love seeing your recreations!
Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. LA CAJITA DE DIANA25 June 2015 at 04:30

    I love it, i can try this design. Big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful design and beautiful combination of colours! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.