You see, it takes time to paint tiny swirls, so I didn't do all 10 nails. I used the same colour combo as in Retro Triangles, looks vintage imo.
Oh yeah, matching my baroque pattern dress, kind of, if you don't mind the colour ;D.
More photos and the tutorial after the jump.
1. Paint your nails whatever base colour you like.
2. Start from the middle, choose contrasting colour and remember: the key is symmetry.
3. Fill the middle with baroque doodles.
4. - 5. Move from the middle to the edges. Paint swirls and drop-shapes. Google baroque wallpaper or baroque pattern for inspiration, if needed.
6. Fill the edges, make it look like the pattern doesn't end with the nail.
I used all three brushes I usually use (more in the bottom of every-post products page), acrylic paint for the pattern and several polishes:
Maybelline colorama 77 (pink)
Maybelline colorama 165 (brown)
NYC Turbo Dry top coat
Miss Sporty Check Matte
(These are little strange cause I wanted to show you the thumbs.)
In case you have any questions feel free to ask.