Saturday, 18 January 2014

Watercolor: pink and framed

Heey, remember the Outlined Marble nails I did in September? (yea, how could you :D) This time I did pretty much the same thing but in pink.
(I still struggle with taking photos under artificial light)

left hand
I have a tutorial for this technique: Outlined Marble Tutorial.

It is basically watercolour technique with acrylic paint, if you want to see a video I would recommend you Spektor's Nails' Salted Watercolor Nails tutorial, it's very similar to what I do, I just skip the salt part and I play around with the colour and water bit more.


right hand
I chose to do thinner outline compared to my previous black and white version. I must admit I liked that one more.


What I used:
Gabriella Salvete 148 (white base)
acrylic paint
NYC 248 Manhattan (to wrap my tips)
NYC Turbo Dry top coat


I have mixed feelings about these, what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. These are amazing, I love love love them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the marbling idea, both these and your earlier black and white ones are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.