Monday 8 December 2014

Limited Stripes

Hello!
I had no idea what to call this design. I did it a while ago for a mani swap with talented Swiftpolish (picture of the swap at the end of this post) and I got a lot of positive reactions - and I also liked it very much myself.


Keep reading to find out more about the process!



The Process:
I started with white base, Rimmel 703 White Hot Love.
Then I used longer brush and acrylic paint to paint the colourful stripy part. I added some black stripes to have more contrast.
I outlined the black part and then I filled it with black polish.
I sealed it with Essence BTGN high gloss.


As an extra something I added a halfmoon to my thumb, I felt like it would suit it better.


And as I promised: a picture of our maniswap, you could have seen it earlier on the Instagram.


Take care!

7 comments:

  1. It's fantastic, and I love the addition of black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cool, the color combination is striking and with the black outlines is even better! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks just fantastic! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the dress is brilliant idea! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.