Thursday 25 December 2014

Midnight Tribal

Hey!
I hope you're all having lovely holidays.
I did today's mani few weeks ago, it was supposed to be Christmas themed, but it turned out other way. Still you can see little trees and tiny fish that I painted to get it at least a little bit christmasy.
The day after I painted this I left to Germany for the whole week and I didn't get to take photos with my normal camera. I had to go with my cell phone and as I didn't really have time to play around with nails, my photos are rather bad. Forgive me this time, please.


I took a photo of the base:


I used the dry brush technique with several colourful polishes. It looked strange when I started, but the result was pretty great. The white base was Rimmel White Hot Love and the top coat Essence BTGN high gloss as usual.


And one last photo under natural light:


Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.