Monday 15 July 2013

The Very First Post & NOTD - Floral Porcelain

Hi!
I'm Marge and I'm Czech.
This is a nail blog. In the future, this should be an inspiring archive of my nail art, probably containing reviews and other nail blog stuff.
If my English isn't perfect, forgive me, I do my best.
I know I'm barely talking to anybody, but here comes my first post...
*** 
Floral Porcelain

Typing this, I'm wearing floral nail art, which reminds me of porcelain, probably because of the light pink background colour, which was too sheer, so I layered it over white base.
The roses were done with acrylics, that I bought last week after a lot of hesitating. I felt like anything that is not nail polish would act weird on nails, but it doesn't. The colour set (12 x 12ml) was so cheap (around 6€) and the paint is so easy to work with.


The technique I use is pretty similar to Chelsea's YT tutorial, I adore her florals.
I always do the same design on both hands, this time the "weirder" hand turned out real nice, I almost can't tell any difference.

 
What I used: 
Ocean 181 (light pink)
Gabriella Salvete 148 (white base)
Essence BTGN (top coat)
acrylic paint (the rest) 


This is surely one of my favourite designs, I can't wait to use the acrylics again.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.