I have another tutorial for you today. And another swirl design, I like painting them so much - there is no need to be precise.
My original intention wasn't to paint lollipop nails, I wanted to paint swirls and then they happened to be pink. I didn't have the final image in my mind when I started, it was pretty random.
Tutorial after the jump!
1. Paint your nails light pink.
2. Start the design with one or two main white swirls.
3. Follow the shape of the swirls with thinner swirly shapes in darker shades.
4. Repeat #3 with lighter shades.
5. Add some pink inside the main white swirl.
The base is The New Black light pink polish from Floyd set (below).
I used acrylic paint for the swirls and top-coated the whole design with Essence BTGN high gloss.
I had several requests for this tutorial on the instagram, so I hope it is understandable and helpful, in case you have any additional questions, feel free to ask!
Take care and don't eat too many lollipops ;) (...better paint them on your nails)