Sunday 10 November 2013

Glittered Blueing

Hey! Today I have another old mani to show you, because I didn't have the time to be more productive this week. It is really simple and I think I wore it just for a day or two.


Polishes I used:
Dermacol "One Coat" 127 (little finger)
Essence 134 Stuck On You (ring finger)
Gabriella Salvete 128 (middle finger)
Essence 128 Let’s Get Lost (index finger)
Rimmel 500 Peppermint (thumb)
Essence BTGN (top coat)


I placed the glitter using a straw.
You can see the photos are... unusual? That shows how long ago I took them, I had no idea what hand placing to use.


This was a really short one. Well, you can't expect too much writing when the design doesn't ask for it.
Do you prefer simple designs like this one on yourselves or complicated ones? (Is that even a question? :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.