This is the polish that inspired me in the first place. Gabriella Salvete STARS 14 Blu Imperiale. Textured two coater with shimmer, and you must love the colour!
I also matched my nails (and polish) to dress I wore to a social event that week.
And what about the tutorial?
1. Paint your nails white.
2. Paint light blue round shapes where you want your roses to be. No need to make them perfect.
3. Paint crescent shapes with nail art brush. They should be little darker than background (as shown).
4.-5. Repeat step 3 with darker and darker shades or with white until you have the contrast you want.
6. Paint light green leaf shapes where two roses meet.
7. Paint darker green lines in the leaf shapes.
8. Add lighter (almost white) green lines next to the dark lines. Seal your design with top coat.
For the flowers I used nail art brush shown below and acrylic paint. The base is Gabriella Salvete 148, on top of the design is NYC Turbo Dry and Miss Sporty Check Matte.
(Photos are linked to original posts.)
|Floral Porcelain (July)|
|Princess' Roses (November)|
Take care! and paint florals to fight cold ;)